[Rigf_program] APNIC 36 - IGF prep session, 28 August

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Tue Aug 20 20:43:46 HKT 2013

Dear colleagues,

As you may know, we will be having the APNIC 36 meeting next week, in Xi'an, China.   It will be a special meeting as APNIC will be celebrating its 20th anniversary, and I look forward to see some of you there.

For those who will be there, please note the session dedicated to IGF preparations, on Wednesday 28 August from 4pm to 5pm (UTC +0800).

This will be an opportunity to catch up on preparations for both the regional APrIGF in Seoul (4-6 September) and of course, the global IGF in Bali. We hope this opportunity will also help to welcome new participants interested in the IGF process.

Further details are available here: http://conference.apnic.net/36/program#session/61735

This and other sessions in APNIC36 will allow remote participation - details are included above.

All the best,

Paul.