[Rigf_program] Fwd: Bali IGF - webex invitation 1300 UTC Thursday 15 August

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 23:35:29 HKT 2013

fyi,

chon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Disspain <ceo at auda.org.au>
Date: Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: Bali IGF - webex invitation 1300 UTC Thursday 15 August
To: member at aptld.org
Cc: board at aptld.org, APTLD Secretariat <sec at aptld.org>

Hello All,

Further to Jonathan's email below we have now organised an online
(webex) meeting to discuss the IGF Bali. It is being hosted by APNIC
and is set for 1300 UTC on Thursday 15 August.

Details are below.

If you won't have access to the webex at that time we can arrange to
dial you in to the audio call. Please email Pablo Hinojosa
(pablo at apnic.net) and provide him with a number.

It would help us if you could email me to let me know that you can attend.

If you can't attend I will be happy to contact you directly to
discuss. Let me know if you'd like me to do that.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA

APNIC Web Meeting invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: IGF Bali-call