[Rigf_program] Listing of members of Program Committee (MSG) on the website

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 23:25:46 HKT 2013

Sorry a minor error corrected Thank you

1. Full Name: SHREEDEEP RAYAMAJHI
2. Geographical Location: KATHMANDU, NEPAL
3. Title: ACTIVIST/BLOGGER
4. Organization: RayzNews

5. Short Bio (within 300 words): An established writer, activist and
blogger, Shreedeep Rayamajhi has been associated with online journalism for
more than 10 years.  Starting his career as a main stream journalist from a
national English daily and working his way towards travel writing he
has brought issue of concerns by his hard lines and stories.

Recognizing the importance of blogging and news making, currently he
practices to be a news and blogging consultant for various local
organizations. Founding member of the ISOC Nepal Chapter currently he holds
the position of a Life Member. Though a Management post graduates,
he interests and blogs about various issues of technology, activism
and climate change. Giving importance to blogging and news, Rayznews(
http://www.rayZnews.com <http://www.rayznews.com/>) is one of his current
projects. With high flair and motive of understanding the concept of
internet as a tool of development for change, he has been working towards
raising awareness about various aspect of internet standardization in
Nepal.

*Wikipedia:* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shreedeep_Rayamajhi_(activist)

*
*