[Rigf_program] National/Regional IGF session proposal

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 18:04:14 HKT 2013

I think that's a very good idea in fact lobbying the regional issues needs
to be put with utter importance and precision .................

--
Cheers to Life
Shreedeep Rayamajhi

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.