[Rigf_program] [Apr 26 (Fri) 4-5:30am UTC] Agenda - Call Meeting Reminder

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Sat Apr 27 16:12:17 HKT 2013

Dear Fouad,

Sorry that I don' seem to receive any email with your number included.

If you would like to join the call, you may choose to dial in the US-Toll free number via skype.

Or you could provide me here the number to dial you in next time. But be reminded that local toll fee would apply.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia