[Rigf_program] APrIGF meeting this week?

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:47:00 HKT 2013

paul and all,

i strongly recommend to have the onesite meeting on thursday as you
suggested.
f2f meeting is so much better, and take advantage of beijing icann meeting.
please try to facilitate remote participation if possible.

then, the next teleconferencing could be done the next day, next friday, or
two weeks later,..

chon