[Rigf_program] operating principles, proposed text on quorum etc

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 03:15:01 HKT 2013

Interestingly enough I see no issue politically correct or otherwise with
the use of 'steering' or any of the other proferred terms ... What I do
believe we need to do (other than settle this SOON) is to have a title for
our 'regional IGG forum organanising / management and administration open
and widely representative function group' ;-) that is clearly
distinguishable amd different from the IGF MAG...

CLO from my Mobile phone