[Rigf_program] Draft of APrIGF RFP

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Thu Sep 13 15:19:26 HKT 2012

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: APrIGF_Request for Proposals.docx
Size: 50913 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Dear All,

Please find attached the draft of RFP for APrIGF.

And be reminded about our call at 4:00pm today which is 45 mins away.

The brief discussion items as according to earlier email conversations:
- Meeting hosting procedures
- MSG composition and appointments

Talk soon. =)

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
Secretariat of APrIGF
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia