[Rigf_program] [Sep 13 Thu 16:00-17:00 UTC+8] APrIGF 2013 Conference Call

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Sep 12 08:39:29 HKT 2012

I was going to ask either you or Edmon to take the lead on this call.

Edmon,
Could you please take the lead then? I'll be flying in from Seoul and just
in case, don't want to be frazzled in leading the call.

Peng Hwa

On 11/9/12 12:17 AM, "Izumi AIZU" <iza at anr.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>I will be on the road that day, moving from Kobe to Tokyo, but can try to
>stop by somewhere to join, if not in full.
>
>izumi
>

>2012/9/11 Yannis Li <yannis at registry.asia>:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> According to the Doodle, seems this Thursday have the most people
>>available.
>>
>> So let's confirm our call details as below:
>> Date: Sep 13 (Thursday)
>> Time: 4:00-5:00pm UTC+8
>> Participant Code:  745205
>> Toll Free Numbers: Attached
>>
>> I will circulate the draft RFP tomorrow to the list.
>>
>> Thank you very much.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Yannis Li
>> Secretariat of APrIGF
>> DotAsia Organisation Ltd.

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.