[Rigf_program] APrIGF 2013--India is interested

Anja Kovacs anja at internetdemocracy.in
Wed Sep 5 17:50:55 HKT 2012

Dear Professor,

Unfortunately I saw your message only after my meeting with Dr. Govind.
However, in the brief discussion I had with him on the APrIGF proposal, I
did mention that Korea had also put in a bid last year, and that that would
likely be put up for consideration this year as well. As long as both bids
get equal consideration, I don't think he felt that posed an issue.

One question Dr. Govind had was how to get hold of the bid
documents/requirements. Would it be possible to send these across as soon
as possible? I'd be happy to forward them to him, or you could send them
directly, of course - in the latter case I'd be grateful if you could let
me know, however, as I had promised him I'd follow up on this.

Looking forward to discussing procedures etc. in greater detail in the call.
Thanks and best regards,
Anja

Dr. Anja Kovacs
The Internet Democracy Project