[Rigf_program] [18 Oct 8-9:30am UTC-4]APrIGF Discussion in APRALO Call at ICANN Toronto

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Wed Oct 17 22:05:19 HKT 2012

Dear Hong and Everybody,

Let me make a clarification that the discussion will be included in the APRALO meeting as one of the agenda items.

And thank you for correcting the time which is until 9:30am toronto time.

The discussion probably will be in the last 30 minutes.

One more additional info, if you could not reach laptops at that time and can only dial in. Please find below the info.
Dial in Numbers: http://www.atlarge.icann.org/teleconference-participation-en

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia