[Rigf_program] Meeting in Singapore

Wu Kuo kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:42:07 HKT 2012

We should start to think about the schedule and program as soon as possible, then we can discuss in APRICOT Singapore meeting. Or it will be too late for promotion and administration.

If it is possible for Korea KISA to suggest a date for APrIGF meeting, and we can also start to initiate programs?

Kuo Wu

從我的 iPad 傳送

"Ang Peng Hwa (Prof)" <TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg> 於 2012/11/30 下午7:10 寫道: