[Rigf_program] Meeting in Baku

Miwa Kubosaki kubosaki at freedomhouse.org
Wed Nov 7 20:23:39 HKT 2012

Greetings from Bangkok, everyone.  Sorry for my long silence since Tokyo, it's been very hectic months…

Maybe some of you already met in Baku.  But, just wanted to drop you a quick note that Art from Thai Netizen Network whom some of you met in Tokyo, and my colleagues Sam, Danilo & Sanja are also in Baku – all of them are copied here.

Also, with the help of Art, Prof. Pirongrong from Thai Media Policy Center (copied here also) and TrueMove company, we have managed to co-organize a remote hub in Bangkok during Baku.  Here are the links: https://thainetizen.org/2012/11/igf2012-bangkok-remote/; https://www.facebook.com/groups/thainetizen.

Hope that you can also connect remotely with people including students & those from other sectors in Thailand.  And I am hoping the same for those in other SE Asian countries & elsewhere.

Many thanks & good luck with Baku,
Miwa