[Rigf_program] FW: Hosting of APrIGF in India

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Mon Nov 5 14:57:20 HKT 2012

Dear All,

Seems most of us are okay on Thursday.

Let's meet at 12:30-2pm on Nov 8.

I will confirm the place and let everybody knows shortly.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia

On 2 Nov 2012, at 6:22 AM, Yannis Li wrote:

Dear All,

Have modified the doodle as suggested by Paul.

http://doodle.com/5adnmaz2mefdvegu