[Rigf_program] [May 31 (Thur) 11:00am UTC+8] Reminder APrIGF Teleconference & Proposals

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu May 31 10:48:42 HKT 2012

Sorry, the meeting is still running and I might join late or may not
be able to join at all.

For the proposals, I think we better accept all, unless there is
strong objection (which I don't have).
Main IGF is also taking similar stance, to be open, as much as possible.

This does not mean we accept all proposals as is. We can, if we agree,
advice the composition of panel/speakers, etc. I cannot provide my
comment now, but may send it later (maybe tomorrow or later).

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<
Japan