[Rigf_program] APrIGF 2012 Website & first eDM

Anja Kovacs anja at internetdemocracy.in
Mon May 28 23:33:10 HKT 2012

The website looks great, Edmon.

Just one small comment regarding the eDM, which I had noticed also when the
call for papers was first issued, but unfortunately only after it had been
distributed already: strictly speaking it is not true that the Internet in
India has witnessed fast growth in recent years, even if - due to the sheer
size of its population - its Internet population is the second largest of
the world. Internet penetration rates continue to hover around an abysmal 8
percent in India.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the APrIGF this year, due to a
prior commitment - it is for this reason that we did not submit a workshop
proposal. I regret missing this event, and wish you all a very good meeting.

Regards,
Anja

--
Dr. Anja Kovacs