[Rigf_program] Confirmation of the schedule

Yoshihiro Obata obatayoshihiro at eaccess.net
Mon May 21 20:49:17 HKT 2012

Dear MSG members,

I would like to confirm the date for the local governments presentations
related to disaster relief and restoration. We are inviting several
local government officers from various regions in the Tohoku area. They
are requesting us to fix the date for their business trip since they
cannot come to Tokyo for all the days of APrIGF.
If there is no objection, I would like to fix the date as it is in the
draft program, which is Wednesday evening.

I appreciate your comments.

Sincerely,
Yoshihiro Obata