[Rigf_program] Next APrIGF teleconfernce

Yoshihiro Obata obatayoshihiro at eaccess.net
Tue May 15 21:06:34 HKT 2012

Dear all,

   May I ask somebody in MSG or the Secretariat to provide a list of the
current session proposals.  I know that Aizu-san has put an Excel sheet
together but it does not have short description of what the sessions are.
   I do not need a time table but I need the content of the session
proposals to put together a document for asking local sponsorship in
Japan.  I would like to finish the document by the end of this week so
that we can start meeting various companies CEOs to ask for funding.  I
need to inform you that due to many taxation and financial reasons,
donation is managed by executives in most of the Japanese large
corporations.  Thus, a new donation which is not in the budget for these
companies requires CEO approval in many cases.

   Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,
Yoshihiro Obata