[Rigf_program] Further topic for the Tokyo agenda

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Sat May 12 07:40:22 HKT 2012

Fully agree with these comments Kuo Wu. If we could have a "reporting in
session" from any countries and territories who have issues to raise. I
would think it would only be 5 minutes per country or per "in-country
IGF" - raising only the 3 or 4 most significant issues for the local
Internet community?

Cheers

Keith