[Rigf_program] Further topic for the Tokyo agenda

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Fri May 11 12:20:58 HKT 2012

Hi Peng Hwa and all,

I was wondering if it might be considered useful to have a session
marked down for reporting in on other "in-country" or sub-regional IGFs
from around the AP region? For example, NZ is convening its IGF the week
before the APrIGF - as is Japan also, I think - so I think it could be
of some use to have reports from those who have had an IGF, or will have
an IGF in the near future, to advise what the major issues arising were etc.

Cheers

Keith