[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] Conference Call: Friday May 4, 2012

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue May 8 08:19:09 HKT 2012

Thanks Peng Hwa for finalizing this.

Edmon, could you prepare this for the website and also the new email
addresses,  proposals at aprigf.asia and msg at aprigf.asia ?

I plan to send this out to the MAG member list and also Civil Society
Internet Governance Caucus mailing list, as soon as ready.

The only suggestion I like to make is to delete the requirement for
abstract of each presentation for session proposal. It is very hard to
get that level within almost two weeks and I am afraid most of
proposals, if any, may include that. The ones we are already organizing
is also no exception ;-)

So, the new sentence may read like this:
"Send your proposals of not more than 600 words, with the full name
and contact details of the presenters to proposals at aprigf.asia."

thanks again,

izumi

--