[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] Conference Call: Friday May 4, 2012

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sat May 5 09:04:10 HKT 2012

Hi,
Thanks Peng Hwa,

I made some changes and also added a draft  general "Announcement",
to be sent out and also displayed at our website with program outline
and minimal information for accommodation etc.

Hope these could be hyper-linked on the website.

Sorry to bother more, but please take whatever seem appropriate.

I also prefer shorter file name since sometimes longer one cause
trouble in making copies with older Windows system.

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<
Japan