[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] revised file

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sat May 5 20:58:22 HKT 2012

All,

Thanks for the conf call who joined, and sorry for those who missed.

Here attached is the updated excel file for the program framework.

As I said during the conf call, it might be better to call Plenary which
stands alone, no concurrent sessions are allowed, and other sessions,
here I put A1 to B1, etc, all concurrent, or parallel sessions.

Thanks,

izumi