[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] Conference Call: Friday May 4, 2012

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Tue May 1 02:19:51 HKT 2012

Hmm the doodle poll suggested at least 8 of us, so far, being able to join including Izumi from Japan at 10am on Friday (May 4)...
I wonder if it may be useful to get a call started, and then plan for another one next Friday?... and get it on a weekly schedule as we plan for the meeting, which is now less than 3 months away.
Edmon