[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] April 25 2012

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue May 1 13:08:28 HKT 2012

Pablo Hinojosa, APNIC, is following and would be able to provide a
regional perspective.

ISOC has good background on the ITRs <http://internetsociety.org/wcit>
Perhaps someone from ISOC's policy group could attend, Markus, Sally?

Also CDT <https://www.cdt.org/report/itu-move-expand-powers-threatens-internet>
(stronger civil society perspective, though U.S.)

Adam