[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] April 25 2012

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:59:33 HKT 2012

hello,

I do agree with the inclusion of this hot topic and to have Bill Drake as
speaker.
we have now WCIT/ITR(regulations) in one hand and ACTA/TPP/SOPA/PIPAetc in
the other, I suggest that the two sessions shouldn't be held in the same
time.

I am not sure that was discussed yet but I think that for such topics,
background papers should be present and also putting web links related to
the topics to be present in the conference homepage..

Best Regards,

Rafik