[Rigf_program] (B2 & B5) RE: Revised Program for Finalizing!

Wu Kuo kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 20:49:22 HKT 2012

Me too, my apologies for not being up to date with my panel details. I talked to Ms. Yannis Li in Prague about my possible schedule. And will deliver ASAP.

Kuo Wu

* Yannis, here is the information to you :
	(1) Please make the hotel reservation for me from July 17th (Check in) to July 21st (Check out).
	(2) The topic os my panel will be "The future of Internet - Where we go? and how?
	(3) I am working on the abstract, and I asked Bill Drake to tailor for me. Hopefully, I can back to you ASAP.
	(4) Will you deliver "invitation letter" to my panelists? And contact them for the arrangement? I think those people not in program committee needs it. Or you want me as the panel chair to send for you, please let me know.

Keith Davidson 於 2012/6/29 上午9:37 寫道: