[Rigf_program] Revised Program for Finalizing!

Miwa Kubosaki kubosaki at freedomhouse.org
Thu Jun 21 14:54:34 HKT 2012

Many thanks, Obata-san for your prompt response.  I will let SEAPA know of this and ask them to write directly to you & Yannis.  As well, later today or tomorrow, I will come back to you with more details for panel that you requested - for our panel, some could be in our proposal sent last month - attached for your reference. Best, Miwa