[Rigf_program] Change of session title

Yoshihiro Obata ObataYoshihiro at eaccess.net
Thu Jun 14 21:23:22 HKT 2012

Dear Hong and all,

   Please do nit misunderstand.
   Nothing is requested to change but the title.  The moderator, the
speakers and the content are the same.  It focuses on WCIT.

   I think Mr.Drake was asked just to be on the panelist.  Not even a
presenter.

   I also think that we should not interfere with the coordination
unless there are reasons.

Sincerely,
Yoshihiro Obata