[Rigf_program] [14 Jun (Thur) 11am UTC+8] Next APrIGF Teleconference & Updated Programs

Yoshihiro OBATA obata at eaccess.net
Mon Jun 11 16:31:06 HKT 2012

Dear Yannis,

  May I ask to exchange the session in C2 by either B5 or C5 due to speaker
availability?  It will also help overlap of topics on Frida related to
human rights.

  The sponsorship package will be attched in another mail.  I do not have
the main body of the document in Japanese but I think you can use the call
for participation.

Sincerely,

Yoshihiro Obata

2012年6月11日月曜日 Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia: