[Rigf_program] [ Jun 7 (Thu) 11am UTC+8] Teleconference Meeting & Updated Programme

Yoshihiro Obata ObataYoshihiro at eaccess.net
Thu Jun 7 10:29:36 HKT 2012

Dear Cheryl,

   I have two proposals as I have already informed to Paul.

   As part of the local supporters, the Ministry of Communication wants
to have a presentation on IPv6.  The topic can be anything.

   Since World IPv6 Launch just happened yesterday, it might be a good
chance to have a presentation from one of the major leaders of the
event.  Coincidentally, some engineers from Google HQ are staying in
Japan so that we might want to ask them.

Sincerely,
Yoshihiro Obata