[Rigf_program] [ Jun 7 (Thu) 11am UTC+8] Teleconference Meeting & Updated Programme

Yoshihiro Obata ObataYoshihiro at eaccess.net
Thu Jun 7 10:11:40 HKT 2012

Dear all,

I would like to propose a process for invitation letters.

1. for non VISA requirements
I would like Ang Peng Hwa to issue a letter under MSG
2. for VISA requirements
JAIPA will issue necessary documents including an invitation letter,
which has to be physically posted as originals.

We are not getting information of who requested VISA documents through
registration. We are only working on VISA documents requested with
session proposals. We need to set up a process between APrIGF
secretariat and the local secretariat to issue documents for people who
requested through registration.
To issue necessary documents, we need the following information. It will
be helpful if they are included in the registration process for the
people who need VISA documents.

Sincerely,
Yoshihiro Obata