[Rigf_program] [ Jun 7 (Thu) 11am UTC+8] Teleconference Meeting & Updated Programme

Rajnesh D. Singh singh at isoc.org
Wed Jun 6 23:05:55 HKT 2012

As well - visa letters for people who tick "need visa letter" during registration. There is barely some 6 weeks left and travel approvals and visa applications take time.

Raj
--
Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity.

Wu Kuo <kuoweiwu at gmail.com> wrote:

Any one of you can help me to issue an invitation letter to the speaker I invited, please. I need the letter to get money for him to travel to Tokyo!!

Someone answer my question???

Kuo Wu

Izumi AIZU 於 2012/6/6 下午8:58 寫道:

I should be able to join, but may be a little late, say 12:15 or 12:30 as I got another mtg just before ours.

Izumi

2012年6月6日水曜日 Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia:

Dear All,

Reminder about our call.

Participant Code: 745205

Toll Free numbers as attached.

Attached also the updated programme. Sorry for sending late.

Talk soon. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li

DotAsia Organisation Ltd.

Address: 15F, 6 Knutsford Terrace, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

Tel: +852 3520 2635   ︳Fax: +852 3520 2634   ︳http://www.dot.asia

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<
Japan