[Rigf_program] Fwd: APrIGF eDM for circulation

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Mon Jun 4 16:36:57 HKT 2012

Since our webmaster is on leave now until next week, the edits would have to be made ready next Monday the earliest.

Thanks,
Yannis

On 4 Jun 2012, at 2:37 PM, Yoshihiro Obata wrote:

Atually, the host is not JAIPA but a temporary committee under IGF-Japan, which does not have a logo.  I think it will be enough to put "APrIGF 2012 host committee, IGF-Japan" instead of the JAIPA logo in the host section.

Yoshihiro Obata