[Rigf_program] Optional Tour Jul 20-21 - Straw Poll

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Sat Jun 2 22:34:09 HKT 2012

Hi Izumi,

Its probably best to watch the video of the presentation at the NOG.
Sorry, but its a 270 Meg file in MP4 format available from
http://2009.r2.co.nz/20120126/lightning.mp4

This is of a long session on Christchurch disaster recovery, and the ISP
in a suitcase starts at the 24 minute mark and then runs for the final
21 minutes or so of the recording.

I would be interested in your thoughts Izumi - perhaps it would be worth
showing highlights from the video during the disaster recovery session
at the rIGF? If it is of interest, I can probably get the High
Definition video on a DVD to bring up with me.

Cheers

Keith