[Rigf_program] continuation of APrIGF work

Wu Kuo kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:47:29 HKT 2012

Edmon,

Many thanks for all the work from your group and Japanese group. It is really a great meeting in Tokyo. Does anyone go to APNIC cambodia meeting? We can have a f2f meeting there if possible. Or I agree whatever Edmon's proposal.

One more thing about Tokyo meeting, I saw a photographer taking photos in the meeting. Where we can have those photos online? I love to see it and download some.

Kuo Wu

Edmon Chung 於 2012/7/26 下午7:14 寫道: