[Rigf_program] Opening remarks

Yoshihiro Obata ObataYoshihiro at eaccess.net
Fri Jul 13 12:23:33 HKT 2012

Dear Edmon,

   Firstly, I think it does not work in a way that MC makes a
statement.  Secondly, the session is organized in a way that the local
host introduces the people who support the forum.
   However, as the secretariat of APrIGF, if you wish to say a few
words, I think it suits best that you will be put on the list after
Kuek.  We also need an independent MC and I believe that Yannis can do it.

   I received another information just now that the President of the
school has to leave in a few minutes.  We need to exchange the order of
the President and Watanabe-san.  Please be informed that in
Watanabe-san's remarks, he will state all the names of the people in
this session including you.

   Thus, the session will look like the following.

   Please discuss directly with Watanabe-san if you have further issues.

Sincerely,
Yoshihiro Obata

·*Dr. Ken-ichi Senba*,/President, Aoyama Gakuin University/

                will give greetings as the venue host

*Mr. Taketsune Watanabe*,/Chairman, Japan ISP Association/

                will give a welcome to the forum
                congratulate the MSG for its achievement and thank all
sponsors

·*Dr. Ang Peng Hwa*,/Director of Singapore internet Research Centre
(SiRC)/, /Chair of Multi-stakeholder Steering Committee, APrIGF /

                will accept the welcome and give greetings as the chair

·*Mr.Chengetai Masango*,/ Programme and Technology Manager, Secretariat
for the Internet Governance Forum/

                will give greetings from IGF

·*Mr. Shun Sakurai*,/Director-General of the Telecommunications Bureau, MIC/

              will give greetings from MIC as a supporting ministry

·*Mr.Akira Arima*,/President & CEO, NTT Communications Corporation/

              will give greetings as one of the major sponsor

·*Mr. Keith Davidson*, Vice /Chair of Asia Pacific Top Level Domain
Association/

              will give greetings as a citizenship group

·*Mr. Kuek Yu-Chuang*, /Board of Director, /Asia Internet Coalition

will give greetings as one of the major foreign sponsor

·*Mr.Edmon Chung*,/CEO//, dot Asia/

                will give greetings as the APrIGF secretriat and closes
the session