[Rigf_program] Opening remarks

Yoshihiro Obata ObataYoshihiro at eaccess.net
Fri Jul 13 10:33:04 HKT 2012

Dear MSG members,

We are planning to run the opening remarks session as follows. Recently,
we managed to get the President of Aoyama Gakuin University (the meeting
venue) to join for a few minutes.

  * *Mr. Taketsune Watanabe*,/Chairman, Japan ISP Association/

will give a welcome to the forum
congratulate the MSG for its achievement and thank all sponsors

  * *Dr. Ken-ichi Senba*,/President//, Aoyama Gakuin University
    /

will give greetings as the venue host

  * *Dr. Ang Peng Hwa*,/Director of Singapore internet Research Centre
    (SiRC)/, /Chair of Multi-stakeholder Steering Committee, APrIGF
    /

will accept the welcome and give greetings as the chair

  * *Mr.Chengetai Masango*,/Programme and Technology Manager,
    Secretariat for the Internet Governance Forum/

will give greetings from IGF

  * *Mr. Shun Sakurai*,/Director-General of the Telecommunications
    Bureau, MIC/

will give greetings from MIC as a supporting ministry

  * *Mr.Akira Arima*,/President & CEO, NTT Communications Corporation/

will give greetings as one of the major sponsor

  * *Mr. Keith Davidson*, Vice /Chair of Asia Pacific Top Level Domain
    Association/

will give greetings as a citizenship group

  * *Mr. Kuek Yu-Chuang*, /Board of Director, /Asia Internet Coalition

will give greetings as one of the major foreign sponsor

I think Edmon will work as the MC.

If there is any comment, please reply soon.

Sincerely,
Yoshihiro Obata