[Rigf_program] Fwd: Look forward to see you in Tokyo.... and session M4

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Jul 11 16:20:12 HKT 2012

Hi everyone.

Pablo's right "pertaining to the Internet" is redundant in the title.
Suggest title as either

(1) "International Public Policy and Internet Governance"

or

(2) "International Public Policy Issues Pertaining to the Internet"

And given the ITU council working group named "international
Internet-related public policy issues", the first of those names
probably better.

Adam