[Rigf_program] (IGFsec:00622) Re: Question re remote participation

Yoshihiro Obata ObataYoshihiro at eaccess.net
Tue Jul 10 19:47:45 HKT 2012

Dear Waltraut,

   I am sorry for the confusion.
   The definition of plenary is that there will be no parallel session.
On Friday morning, Critical Internet Resource is planned as a plenary
session.  If you want to move your session to this time slot, we need to
either ask Peng Hwa to change his session to a parallel session or
switch Plenary 4, M4 and B4 altogether.
   This is why I think this is a MSG issue.

Yoshihiro Obata