[Rigf_program] Latest Program Version

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Jul 5 19:21:08 HKT 2012

Yannis,

You are doing a challenging job very well. Given the demands, I believe I can understand the missed update.

Is the Excel file you sent to us this morning the most updated? If it is not, it would be better to send the updated file around.

Again, thanks for doing well in a demanding situation.

Regards,
Peng Hwa