[Rigf_program] APrIGF 2013 Conference Call

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Mon Dec 3 17:59:27 HKT 2012

Dear All,

Have created a doodle poll for fixing a date for the conference call.
http://doodle.com/nvpz475r4b7btqig
Please kindly fill in.

On the other hand, regarding the dates, would also like to raise the importance of taking University Exam periods into account which will highly affect the number of participants for yIGF.

Once again attached the docs from Izumi for comment and opinion before the call.
(Sorry for the delay and will send out the resolution from Baku before the call meeting)

Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
Secretariat of APrIGF
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia