[Rigf_program] APrIGF 2013 Date (was Meeting in Singapore)

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Dec 3 08:21:49 HKT 2012

Folks,

I agree with Paul that July for the reasons he has given.

The October date may not be advisable. I'm told the IGF may be on October
21-25 or somewhere around that, subject to confirmation by the MAG.

Our experience in Japan indicates that we should a 3-day meeting, starting
Wednesday ending Friday.

Based on that, looking at my own availability and that of APNIC (pardon if
it looks too literally self-centered but we have to start somewhere) the
only available slot is July 24-26.

Would that be all right?

Peng Hwa