[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] Consensus Call for The Chair of PC/MSG

Rajnesh D. Singh singh at isoc.org
Thu Apr 19 18:00:22 HKT 2012

Sounds fine.

Raj
ISOC
--
Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity.

Izumi AIZU <iza at anr.org> wrote:

May I confirm that the Chair of the Program Committee (or modified
to "Multistakeholder Steering Group") for APrIFG 2012 will be Prof,
Peng Hwa Ang?

Then, as I proposed, The Chair will nominate one Vice Chair, and local
host will nominate one Vice Chair. Is that also OK?

Unless we hear strong objection within 48 hours, I propose that this is closed.

Of course, we like to see some more proactive endorsement, as well.

After that, we can enter or continue the substantive discussion on the
program organization. The local team in Tokyo had a meeting yesterday,
and I will give your some report and their tentative proposal early
next week.

Thank you,

izumi