[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] APrIGF Draft programme 2 April 2012

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:05:18 HKT 2012

Thanks, Peng Hwa and Izumi, for the initiatives. I like the session on
intellectual property and impacts on free flow of information, but its
proposed title "SOPA/PIPA/ACTA" sounds too "technical" (full of
acronyms) and could deter people away who had no knowledge on any of
them. It may be rename as "IPR versus IP" (or more imaginative ones).

Logistically, haven't the dates been updated and move to the week of
July 16? If so, hasn't the conference been shortened to 2 days?

Hong

p.s. Yes, fully agree to have a small gathering for the people
available in Hyderabad.

--
Dr. Hong Xue
Professor of Law