[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] APrIGF Draft programme 2 April 2012

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Apr 2 18:11:43 HKT 2012

Dear Programme Committee members,

My apologies for slowing the momentum on this. Just too many deadlines to meet.

I attach a draft programme based on the various inputs. The times for the programme are based on Katoh-san's email. I have numbered the panels to indicate what we need to fill the space.

Do note that this is one more day than we have held in HK or Singapore.

I have put some topics into the first day. But please note that these are nevertheless draft.  The other days are clear. I have placed several topics below the programme. These topics have come mostly from the email discussions as well as some suggestions during the teleconference in Delhi.

Again, I want to stress that the entire programme is in draft mode so feel free to suggest changes.

Regards,
Peng Hwa

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.