[Rigf_announce] Submit your interest for APrIGF 2021 Local Hubs

APrIGF Secretariat sec at aprigf.asia
Wed May 5 13:16:30 HKT 2021

Dear all,

Since APrIGF 2021 will be held in a hybrid format, we are now inviting interested parties to organize local hubs.

In areas or regions where local commute and physical gatherings are allowed, we will be happy to see people joining APrIGF at a local hub, which can serve as a platform for the community to meet and carry out discussions in person, while connecting to the online conference at the same time.

You may find out more details here: https://ap.rigf.asia/news/2021/aprigf-2021-local-hubs/ <https://ap.rigf.asia/news/2021/aprigf-2021-local-hubs/>. If you are interested, please submit your interest to us and we will follow up with you.

Thank you and we look forward to your participation.

Best Regards,
Secretariat of APrIGF
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
http://www.aprigf.asia