[Rigf_announce] Register Now for APrIGF 2021 Hybrid - Kathmandu!

APrIGF Secretariat sec at aprigf.asia
Wed Apr 28 10:33:38 HKT 2021

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that APrIGF 2021 will be held on 27-30 September 2021 in a HYBRID format, combining physical attendance in Kathmandu, Nepal, and at various local hubs in different areas, as well as online participation. The overarching theme of this year is “TOWARDS AN INCLUSIVE, SUSTAINABLE & TRUSTED INTERNET”.

Register Now: https://igf.asia/2021register <https://igf.asia/2021register>

Announcements have been made on our website (http://aprigf.asia <http://aprigf.asia/>) and social media. Please share the posts below and pass the message to your community!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aprigf_official/status/1386610896546385920?s=20 <https://twitter.com/aprigf_official/status/1386610896546385920?s=20>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aprigf.asia/posts/1410042766055597 <https://www.facebook.com/aprigf.asia/posts/1410042766055597>
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COH7QTaBVZu/?igshid=oyonb5ntjhe0 <https://www.instagram.com/p/COH7QTaBVZu/?igshid=oyonb5ntjhe0>

Details on Call for Session Proposals, Fellowship Program and Local Hubs will be released shortly. Make sure you follow us on Twitter (@aprigf_official <https://twitter.com/aprigf_official>), Facebook (@aprigf.asia <https://www.facebook.com/aprigf.asia>) and Instagram (@aprigf.asia <https://www.instagram.com/aprigf.asia/>).

We look forward to seeing you in September. Thank you for your kind attention.

Best Regards,
Secretariat of APrIGF
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
http://www.aprigf.asia